Shop this perfectly imperfect shirt inspired by Bryce!
About this shirt:
100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
A few years ago, Bryce was experiencing seizures for unknown reasons. It was a very scary time for his family, to say the least. Not only was he born with Williams syndrome, but he also underwent heart surgery to repair his CHDs. Fast forward to today and it’s so wonderful to see this little boy THRIVING — plus his family has control over his epilepsy too! As his Mama says: “Bryce wasn’t born with perfect health, but he has taught me that sometimes a person’s imperfections are what make them truly PERFECT!” Which is why his design on Outshine Labels is “Perfectly Imperfect”.
Bryce's family is donating 100% of their profits to Canadian nonprofits associated to Williams syndrome: @walkforthecaws and @do_good_donuts.